Google Analytics – Business – AdWords
Perfect For Small To Mid-Sized Businesses Who Manage Thier Own Website
Businesses are always looking for ways to show up #1 on the first page of Google. Some businesses are willing to spend thousands of dollars a month on SEO (search engine optimization) or Google AdWords to achieve that mission. But do you have to?
B2b Interactive Marketing can show you how, and help you to outrank your competition.
Google is the #1 search engine, period. Google accounts for 75-80% of all searches being performed each day. That means that Bing, Yahoo, and all the other search engines are clawing away at the remaining 20%. Yet the cost to be number one on those other search engines can be almost the same as Google. Why would you want to pay for that?
How can we help you rank better in Google? We learned how to do it for ourselves first (B2b ranks #1 globally – after paid ads) then educate businesses on how to rank #1 in their industry in their location (ranking nationally or globally is harder, but not impossible).